DVD Sales & Returns Policy
All titles in the 'Speaking from Experience' series are available for sale on DVD. Visit our store at http://store.realtimehealth.com/ to purchase online. For sales enquiries please use the contact form on the Contact us page or call 415 992 5595 (USA only) or +1 415 992 5595 (outside USA).
Personal use means the use of this DVD in a private home for personal viewing.
Professional use means the use of this DVD in a professional environment ie, Office, Surgery, Place of business or as a reference as part of consultative procedure, counselling, or educational purpose.
Copyright (c) 2011 by RealTime Health - All Rights Reserved
This program may not be copied in whole or in part without written consent . It is illegal for anyone to violate any of the rights provided by the Copyright Act to the owner of copyright.
It is illegal
- To copy or otherwise reproduce the copyrighted work distribute copies of the copyrighted work to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending;
- To display the copyrighted work publicly, in the case of literary, musical, dramatic, and choreographic works, and pictorial, graphic, or sculptural works, including the individual images of a motion picture or other audiovisual work.
DVD Returns Policy
If you are able to provide a receipt or other satisfactory proof of purchase, RealTime Health may offer you an exchange or refund if:
- Goods are damaged or faulty through no fault of your own
- Goods are supplied incorrectly
- Goods vary from their description on the website (or any sample provided)
Please choose carefully as RealTime Health will not provide you with a refund or exchange if you simply change your mind. If your DVD is faulty, please notify us within 14 days of receiving the product. Please contact email@example.com if you wish to return an order. We will then advise you of the returns and replacement procedure. Any returning items are shipped at the owners risk and RealTime Health will not take responsibility for any items that are lost or damaged due to the negligence or fault of a third party.