RealTime Health Pty Ltd endorses fair information handling practices and uses of information in compliance with its obligations under the Information Privacy Act 2000 (Vic). Any information provided, including identification of individuals, will be used only for the purpose/s intended and where the intention includes confidentiality, information will be treated as such unless otherwise required by law.
This Website Privacy Statement explains how your personal information (being information capable of identifying you as an individual) will be treated as you access and interact with this website. The practices outlined in this Website Privacy Statement are subject to any rights RealTime Health may have to handle personal information in accordance with law.
Collection of your personal information
The personal information we collect via this website may include:
- the content of any electronic forms you submit via this Website, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions;
- information submitted if you participate in an online survey; and·
- any messages or comments you submit to us via this Website or to email addresses displayed on this Website, which may include personal information such as name, email address and telephone number.
Web Statistics Data Collection
Email addresses provided via this site will only be used to respond to specific user queries and will not be added to any mailing lists, nor disclosed to any other party without users' knowledge and consent, unless required by law.
Use and disclosure of your personal information
Where we collect personal information from you via our website, a privacy disclaimer will indicate which third parties we might share your information with (if any). In addition to providing our services to you and carrying out your requests, we may use or disclose personal information that we collect about you for purposes including the following:
- for the purpose that we have collected the information;
- purposes related to our research, planning, product and service development, security and testing;
- purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of this website;
- where we suspect that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and· any other purposes required or authorised by law.
Links to external websites
This Website Privacy Statement does not extend beyond this website. When following links to other sites from this website, we recommend that you read the privacy statement of that site to familiarise yourself with its privacy practices.
This website's web server automatically records non-personal clickstream data. To the extent that any clickstream data could make you identifiable, we will not attempt to identify you from clickstream data unless required by law or to investigate suspected improper activity in relation to the website or to assist in law enforcement.
The following clickstream data are automatically recorded by this website's web server for statistical and system administration purposes only:
- your IP address;
- your domain name (e.g. yahoo.com, hotmail.com, etc)
- the date and the time of your visit to the site;
- the pages you accessed and files downloaded;
- the address of the last site you visited;
- your operating system;
- the type of browser you are using
ADVERTISEMENT AND BANNER POLICY
The RealTime Health site does not host or receive funding from advertising or from the display of commercial content. The RealTime Health site only links to trusted health-related organisations.
CONTENT QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY
Each title in the RealTime Health, Speaking From Experience, program undergoes a rigorous quality assurance process. Each title is produced in close partnership with the relevant peak body organisations. A list of these Partner Organisations can be found on our Endorsing Bodies page. Final approval is given by the partnering peak body organisation, and participants, before the title is released for public viewing.
A formal bi-annual content review process, completed by an appropriate representative of each of the partnering organisations, ensures that the content remains relevant and appropriate. Contact us for more information.
Last Updated: 23-Nov-2012